Our School » Mission, Vision and Values
- Creating Opportunities
- Releasing Potential
- Achieving Personal Excellence
- To be an exceptional whanau-based learning community. Our students will be confident, connected and self-managing lifelong learners who will seize our excellent learning opportunities. They will be innovative, creative and enterprising
- Our professional and highly motivated staff provide intellectual challenge through quality teaching and learning programmes within a safe, supportive environment.
- We are contributing members of our local, national and global community and work towards sustainability.
- Our school community recognises and values individual differences, the significance of the Treaty of Waitangi and our multi cultural society.
As a school community we have high expectations that are expressed through our shared core values:
For self, others and the environment, through tolerance, equity and the celebration of diversity.
Through fairness and honesty.
Through perseverance, effort, inquiry and critical thinking.
Through participation, teamwork and service.
The reviewed charter, with its annually updated section, needs to be provided to the Ministry of Education each year.
Strategic plan (.pdf)