- Complete our online application.
- Your application is reviewed and you or your agent will be notified when a decision is made.
- Sometimes we may require additional information or a Skype interview.
Payment and Visa
- An invoice will be issued along with a Conditional Offer Of Place (COP), which you can use to begin your visa application process.
- Once payment is received by us, we will issue a receipt and an Offer Of Place (OOP). These, along with an assurance that accommodation has been arranged,?will be required to obtain a Student Visa from the New Zealand Immigration Service
Accommodation and Flights
- Once payment is received we will work to find accommodation to meet your needs
- Your accommodation arrangements are released once we receive your flight details
- You will need to have Travel and Medical Insurance before you arrive. We can do this for you if you request it.
- If you’re staying in accommodation arranged by the school, someone from your host family will be waiting to collect you at the airport to bring you home.
- Your host family will help you get to school for the first day and help you get a uniform.
- We have an orientation program that will teach you everything you need to know about the school and how to maximise your time here.