- On sale from Tuesday 1 June 2021. The cost of a ticket is $100.
- You must have a signed permission form to purchase your ticket.
- Outside partner forms to Senior Leadership to approve.
- The Finance Centre will be open to purchase tickets from 8am each day, interval and lunchtime.
- To avoid large gatherings outside the Finance Centre and to ensure Year 13 are given the first opportunity to purchase their ticket for them and their partner, each year level has been given an allocated day for the first week only. You will not be sold tickets outside of your allocated day.
- Year 13 ONLY – Tuesday 1 & Wednesday 2 June
- Year 12 ONLY – Thursday 3 June
- NO SALES on Friday 4 June due to mufti day
- Year 12 & 13 – Tuesday 8 – Wednesday 23 June
- If you are bringing a partner you must show your signed Approval Form to Mrs O’Shaughnessy when purchasing their ticket. No form, no purchase.
- You will be asked to check the spelling of your name and that of your partner. This will be the name that is written on the ticket/s.
Ball Code of Conduct
Members of the Senior Leadership Team will attend together with other teachers plus onsite security. Students are not allowed to leave the building before the conclusion of the College Ball.
The College rules and code of conduct apply for all attendees during the evening. This includes outside partners. No drugs or alcohol shall be brought to the ball. No student or partner will be admitted under the influence of any drug or alcohol. No students or partners are to smoke or vape.
All attendees will have their bags, pockets and jackets checked by onsite security for items which contravene the college standards. In addition to this, attendees will also be breath tested at the door.
Should any student or partner not comply with the BDSC Code of Conduct, the Principal has the right to have the student and partner leave the ball without reimbursement and take further disciplinary action as required.
There are no pre or post ball functions sanctioned by the college. Parents are advised to ensure that they are aware of their child’s transport arrangements to and from the event. All students need to be collected from the venue by midnight.
Eligibility to Attend the Ball
- If you have not meet the criteria to attend the ball, you will be informed by a member of the Senior Leadership team during Week 4. A list of non-attendee’s will be given to Mrs O’Shaughnessy and you will not be able to purchase a ticket.
- If you have applied to bring an outside partner, you can collect your approved application form from the box outside Mrs Clarks desk in the DP Corridor. If your application is declined, please speak with one of the Deputy Principals. All forms will be processed by Friday 11 June by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Year 13 partner applications are being prioritised before Year 12.
Collection of Ball Tickets
- Wednesday 30 June you can collect your ticket/s from Student Services during interval and lunchtime.
- YOU MUST BRING ID – if you don’t have ID you must get one printed from Mrs Clark in the DP corridor. No ID then no pick up.
- ONLY YOU can pick up your Ball ticket/s. You are not allowed to pick up tickets for your friend.
- There will be no allocated seating for students at the ball this year.
- Seating is first in first serve. No holding of seats for friends.
- There will be round tables of 10 only on the night