This position is for 37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4pm, daily, during term time, plus additional time at the start and the end of the school year.
The ideal candidate is someone with good interpersonal skills, excellent English language ability (both written and verbal), is flexible, a team player, efficient and empathetic towards young people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Duties will mostly include:
- Providing a seamless delivery of administrative services to meet the needs of the public, students and teachers quickly and efficiently as the first point of contact at the College.
- Attending to general enquiries through the main telephone switchboard, email and the public.
- Word processing (for secretarial support), data capture, correspondence, updating the electronic digital screen on a daily basis, and Whanau notices.
- As a Microsoft Showcase School, you will have skills and knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365 and KAMAR if at all possible.
- We seek mature applicants with great communication skills, who are organised, efficient, calm, friendly, able to work independently as part of a team with a common goal, and who can prioritise work demands and show initiative.
Apply to the EA to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org using the Support Staff Application form available on https://www.bdsc.school.nz/our-college/job-vacancies/
Applications close 3pm on Monday 24 February 2020.
If you wish to view a copy of the job description please email your expression of interest to email@example.com