Mufti Day in support of Cultural Week.
Please ensure students bring a $2 Gold Coin(s) for this, and the coins will be collected Period 2.
The College mufti dress code applies. That is:
- Clothing, although casual, must be appropriate for a college environment;
- No slogans referring to smoking, alcohol and drugs, any sexual or inappropriate connotations;
- The mid-section of the body is to be covered and any student wearing a skirt or shorts deemed inappropriate will be required to wear one provided by the College (all skirts and shorts should be at least mid-thigh in length i.e. no midi/mini-skirts or short shorts);
- Footwear is to be smart/ casual. School shoes will be issued to students who wear inappropriate footwear. Suitable footwear, i.e. enclosed shoes, must be worn for practical classes (Health & PE, Science and Technology).
- The normal standards of hair colour apply so please do not colour your hair for the day;
- Do not bring any props or costumes, as they may be inappropriate or be a distraction to learning in the classroom.