How can I get involved?
Attend monthly Family and Friend meetings; anybody is welcome (see below). Even if you can’t make it every month, it is an ideal platform for information sharing (and to discuss any issues with the big chief - the Principal).
Not everybody likes meetings, committees etc., but just want to help when they have the time available, that’s fine, we need extra hands every now and then. Please contact any committee member, or leave your details with the BDSC reception, to add your name to the contact list, and then we’ll contact you when we need help.
Any parent, caregiver, teacher or interested person directly associated with the college may become a member. If you would like to become involved, please complete the following application form and return it to the chairperson.
Monthly Meetings: We meet on the third Wednesday of each month at 7.30 pm in our college staffroom (above Reception). All are welcome.
- 17 February 2016 – Meet the Principal
- 16 March 2016 – AGM – NCEA Results & Statistics
- 13 April 2016 (second Wednesday) - Lead Students
- 18 May 2016 - Gateway Programme
- 15 June 2016 – Health Curriculum
- 27 July 2016 (fourth Wednesday) – Careers /Scholarships
- 17 August 2016 – Options Week
- 21 September 2016
- 19 October 2016
- 16 November 2016
- 15 February 2017
Annual General Meeting: The next AGM date to be confirmed.
Mark Twyman, Chairperson,