Saturday 29 April, 7pm – 11.45pm at the Ellerslie Event Centre.
No entry permitted after 7:45 pm.
- On sale from Monday 6 March. The cost of a ticket is $115.
- You must have a signed Code of Conduct permission form to purchase your ticket. The Code of Conduct form can be downloaded from Botany 365.
- Outside partner forms need to be presented to Senior Leadership to approve before Wednesday 8 March.
- The Finance Centre will be open to purchase tickets from 8am each day, interval and lunchtime. There will be no sales after 2.15pm each day.
- To avoid large gatherings outside the Finance Centre and to ensure Year 13 are given the first opportunity to purchase their ticket for them and their partner, each year level has been given an allocated day for the first week only. You will not be sold tickets outside of your allocated day.
- Year 13 ONLY: Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 March
- Year 12 & 13: Wednesday 8 March – Thursday 6 April
- If you are bringing a partner you must show your signed Approval Form to Mrs O’Shaughnessy when purchasing their ticket. No form, no purchase.
- You will be asked to check the spelling of your name and that of your partner. This will be the name that is written on the ticket/s.
Ball Code of Conduct
Members of the Senior Leadership Team will attend together with other teachers plus onsite security. Students are not allowed to leave the building before the conclusion of the College Ball.
The College rules and code of conduct apply for all attendees during the evening. This includes outside partners. No drugs or alcohol shall be brought to the ball. No student or partner will be admitted under the influence of any drug or alcohol. No students or partners are to smoke or vape.
All attendees will have their bags, pockets and jackets checked by onsite security for items which contravene the college standards. In addition to this, attendees will also be breath tested at the door.
Should any student or partner not comply with the BDSC Code of Conduct, the Principal has the right to have the student and partner leave the ball without reimbursement and take further disciplinary action as required.
There are no pre- or post-ball functions sanctioned by the college. Parents are advised to ensure that they are aware of their child’s transport arrangements to and from the event. All students need to be collected from the venue by midnight.
- If you have applied to bring an outside partner, download a Ball Invitation form from Botany 365. If your application is declined, please speak with one of the Deputy Principals. All forms will be processed by Tuesday 14 March by the Senior Leadership Team ready for collection.
- Year 13 partner applications are being prioritised before Year 12.
Collection of Ball Tickets
- Tickets will be distributed in tutor class after the Ball Assembly on Friday 28 April.
- ONLY YOU can pick up your Ball ticket/s. You are not allowed to pick up tickets for your friend.