Saturday 3 July, 7pm – 11.30pm at the Ellerslie Event Centre.
No entry permitted after 7:45 pm.
Ticket Sales (TBC)
- On sale from (to be confirmed). The cost of a ticket is $100.
- You must purchase your own Ball ticket. You will not be allowed to purchase a ticket for a friend.
- The Finance Centre will be open to purchase tickets from 8am each day, interval and lunchtime while not in exams.
- During Exams you can purchase tickets when onsite, with the exception of after school.
- To avoid large gatherings outside the Finance Centre and to ensure Year 13 are given the first opportunity to purchase their ticket for them and their partner, each year level has been given an allocated day for the first week only. You will not be sold tickets outside of your allocated day.
- Year 13 ONLY – (to be confirmed)
- Year 12 ONLY – (to be confirmed)
- Year 12 & 13 – (to be confirmed)
- If you are bringing a partner you must show your signed Approval Form to Mrs O’Shaughnessy when purchasing their ticket. No form, no purchase.
- You will be asked to check the spelling of your name and that of your partner. This will be the name that is written on the ticket/s.
Collection of Ball Tickets (TBC)
- (to be confirmed) you can collect your ticket/s from Student Services during interval and lunchtime.
- YOU MUST BRING ID – if you don’t have ID you must get one printed from Mrs Clark in the DP corridor. No ID then no pick up.
- ONLY YOU can pick up your Ball ticket/s. You are not allowed to pick up tickets for your friend.
- Applications for outside partners is now closed
- If you have applied to bring an outside partner, you can collect your Approved or Declined application form from the box outside Mrs Clarks desk in the DP Corridor. All forms will be processed by (to be confirmed) by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Year 13 partner applications are being prioritised before Year 12.
BDSC Students Who Have Not Been Approved to Attend the Ball
- If you have not meet the criteria to attend the ball, you will be informed by a member of the Senior Leadership team this week. A list of non-attendee’s will be given to Mrs O’Shaughnessy and you will not be able to purchase a ticket.
- There will be No allocated seating for students at the ball this year.
- Seating is first in first serve. No holding of seats for friends
- There will be round tables of 10 Only on the night
Members of the Senior Leadership team will attend together with other teachers plus onsite security. Students are not allowed to leave the building before the conclusion of the college ball.
Please note that college rules apply at all times during the evening. This also includes outside partners. Should any student or partner not comply with the BDSC Code of Conduct, the Principal has the right to have the student and partner leave the Ball without reimbursement of money paid for tickets and to take further disciplinary action as required. In addition, all attendees will have their bags, pockets and jackets checked by onsite security for items which is this condition of entry into the Ellerslie Events Centre.
There are no pre or post ball functions authorised by the College. Parents are advised to ensure that they are aware of their child’s transport arrangements to and from the Ball. The College takes no responsibility for students not collected after 12am.
Please contact a member of the Senior Leadership Team if you have any queries.