We’ve had some fantastic results from national championships held over the last few weeks.
Auckland Secondary Schools Aerobics Competition
Five girls represented BDSC at the Auckland Secondary Schools Aerobics Competition in May with great results.
- Kate Sole 9J5 – Bronze, Age Group 1
- Tiffany Ong 9D9 – Gold, Age Group 1
- Madi Taylor 12S4 – Bronze, Age Group 2
- Amber Sue 10K6 – Silver, Age Group 2
- Georgia Sole 9J11 – 6th, Age Group 1
- Tiffany, Georgia, Kate – Gold, Age Group 1 Trio
NZSS Trampoline Championships
Congratulations to Luka Hall 10B1 who won gold in the Synchronised Trampoline event with his partner Jack at the Secondary School Gymnastics Championship held in May.
He also received a silver medal for Junior Men’s (age 15 -17 international) Individual Trampoline event which he came second in for the school.
Unfortunately he was unable to compete in his most successful event – Men’s Double Mini, because he pulled both hip flexors so has had to rest.
His scores have also qualified him to compete at New Zealand Nationals Championships held later this year.
Aon NZ Swimming Championships
Mae Reynolds 9B7 has come away with fantastic results in the NZ Swimming Champs.
- 1st in 13 year old females 1500m freestyle
- 3rd in 13 year old females 800m freestyle
Rhythmic Gymnastic Gold for Anita Cheng
Congratulations to Anita Cheng 10B7 who won gold in the Level 8 Rhythmic Gymnastics championship.